Student Engagement and Leadership provides enhanced opportunities to learn outside the classroom, with activities, and events where students can connect and engage with other students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- Connect with clubs and resources through our Involvement Fair or view our Student Clubs!
- Engage with fellow Panthers at our Student Activities Board events. These events are hosted at all five campuses.
SEAL works to keep you informed in the following ways:
- Panther Pause – bi-weekly newsletter posted in restroom stalls and emailed Monday mornings.
- The Flat Panel Channel are additional means of finding out what’s happening on campuses.
The Student Recreation Center offers students both in class and out of class instruction.
- It provides a place to exercise, engage in sports, activities, and relieve stress.
- The chance to play intramural sports, such as basketball, volleyball, flag football, ping pong and more.
- Special fitness programs which include aerobics, yoga, weight lifting and more.
- Workshops on nutrition, exercise, and health.
- Semester Weight Loss Challenge program.
- Recreation Centers at Blount, Hardin Valley, Magnolia, and Strawberry Plains
Student Government Association
- Hosting Voice Out initiatives to hear what students want on campus.
- Conduct Fee Board Meetings to assist in club funding allocation
- Write Bills to improve campus policies, procedures, etc.
- Serve as the voice of the students on various committees.