Student Life provides enhanced opportunities to learn, outside the classroom, through activities and events where students can connect and engage with other students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Connect with clubs and resources through our Involvement Fair!
- Student Activities Board Events: Fall Fest, Take Back the Night, Breakfast with Santa, Spring Fling, Voice Out, World AIDS Day, Pellapalooza, and more!
- More than 55 Student Clubs
- Join the Council of Student Advocates and Student Activities Board!
The Sustainable Campus Initiative engages students, faculty, and staff to boost our environmental awareness.
From recycling, reusing, and reducing our use of Earth’s resources, to community partnerships and building energy-efficient campuses, there’s something every member of the Pellissippi State community can do to contribute to the sustainability of our living planet.
To connect with Sustainability, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Recreation Center offers students both in class and out of class instruction.
- It provides a place to exercise, engage in sports, activities, and relieve stress.
- The chance to play intramural sports, such as basketball, volleyball, flag football, ping pong and more.
- Special fitness programs which include aerobics, yoga, weight lifting and more.
- Workshops on nutrition, exercise, and health.
- Semester Weight Loss Challenge program.
- Recreation Centers at Blount, Hardin Valley, Magnolia, and Strawberry Plains
Student Life works to keep you informed in the following ways:
- Panther Pause – bi-weekly newsletter posted in restroom stalls
- The Flat Panel Channel are additional means of finding out what’s happening on campus
- Printed Materials– Bulletin boards across campuses and table tents in the cafeterias.