Skip to content

Hardin Valley Campus

Goins Administration Building

Admissions, Records, Financial Aid, Bookstore, Cafeteria, Student Life and more.

McWherter Building

Home of Engineering, Office Systems Technology, Liberal Arts, Business, and Computer Science programs.

Alexander Building

Home to music, science and math classrooms, labs, and the Clayton Performing Arts Center.

Educational Resource Center (ERC)

Library, Reference Desk, TRIO, Testing and Learning center, and study rooms.

Student Recreation Center (SRC)

Schedule a racquetball court, lift weights, or take a few swings on the tennis courts.

Bagwell Center
of Media and Arts

Our newest building houses Video, Photography, and Art studios along with gallery space.

On your course schedule, you will see building abbreviations for classrooms on this campus. Here is a guide to those abbreviations:

  • GN – Goins Building – Admissions, Financial Aid, New Student Advising, Student Activities
  • AL – Alexander Building – General Education Courses, Performing Arts Center, Music, Biology Labs
  • MC – McWherter Building – Career Technical programs (Engineering and Business Technology)
  • Port – Portable Building next to Alexander – Classrooms and faculty offices
  • ER – Educational Resources Center – Library, Learning and Testing Center, and Trio Support Services
  • BA – Bagwell Center for Media & Art – Media Technologies
  • SR – Student Recreation Center (Bubble) – Physical Education Courses, Work out facility
  • IC -Information Center – serves as communication center for incoming calls
  • PP – Physical Plant – maintenance staff